script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: 6.0% Return in The Mounts Northampton

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

6.0% Return in The Mounts Northampton

As you all know I spend lots of time looking around the property portals to bring you some of the best buy to let deals in Northampton on the market at the moment and there seems to be quite a lot coming on to the market at the moment! So if you see one that takes your fancy that I haven’t posted about, then please feel free to drop me an email with the details and I will be happy to have a look over them for you and give you my opinion on to buy or not to buy!

For today I’ve got this one to share with you all:

It’s a traditional terraced house in the popular ‘tenant’ area of The Mounts and O'Riordan Bond have got it on the market for £134,995. I would suggest the market rent for this one will be in region of £675.00 pcm so with this in mind you would be looking at a return of  6.0%.



No comments:

Post a Comment