script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: Northampton buy to let deal

Friday, October 21, 2016

Northampton buy to let deal



I like St James in Northampton as an area to invest in as its popular for tenants, its easy access to both the rail and road links and is close to the town centre, so today I recommending this property below as my buy to let deal….

It’s a two bedroom terrace property and the photographs show it to be well presented, although I feel some redecoration may be required ready for it to be tenanted.

James Anthony estate agents in Northampton are the selling agent of this property and they have suggested an asking price of £155,000.  So what do the rental returns look like; I would put a rental figure on this in the region of £700.00 pcm which would give you an annual return of 5.4%!


I’ve added the link below to Rightmove, but for more info get in touch with the Estate Agent, as these type of properties aren’t hanging around for long at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment