script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: Friday Buy to Let Deal Northampton

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Buy to Let Deal Northampton

As you know I spend lots of time looking around the property portals to bring you some of the best buy to let deals in Northampton on the market at the moment, but today I am sharing a property with you that we are selling, not because I’m being lazy on this Friday but because I think it will make a great buy to let investment….

It’s a traditional terraced house in The Mounts area of Northampton and has been extended to the rear on the ground floor and has had the loft converted.  My suggestion of the market rent would be £850.00pcm and with the asking price of £179,995 would see a return of 5.6%. 

This property is vacant so where may also be a deal to be done, give us a call if you are interested 01604 607080 or click on the link for more information...  





If you see a property you’re thinking about buying and I haven’t posted about it, then please feel free to drop me an email with the details and I will be happy to have a look over them for you and give you my opinion on to buy or not to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment