script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: New buy to let deal Northampton

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

New buy to let deal Northampton

A bit of a change on the weather front today isn’t it….?!

I’ve been out of the office much of the day today, but on my return I’ve had a quick scan of the property portals and I’ve come across this great property in Duston for a Buy to Let deal…


It’s a good sized two bedroom terrace with parking and a garage.  Jackson Grundy are marketing it and they have put it on the market for £155,000.

In the past few months we have seen a really good demand for such properties like this and I would estimate a rent of between £650 to £700 pcm. Which could give you a respectable yield of 5.0% and 5.4% respectively! 

So if you're interested give the agent a call. 


No comments:

Post a Comment