script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: Grange Park Northampton Investment

Friday, February 19, 2016

Grange Park Northampton Investment



I’m just having a quick browse on Rightmove before I head off for the weekend, and have come across this great investment property to end the week with….

It’s an immaculate third floor apartment in the sought after location of Grange Park, which is close to the M1 so great for tenants who are looking for easy access to Milton Keynes or further afield like London or Birmingham!

So the asking price is £109,950, which I think is a bit of a bargain for this location, its age and condition and if we take the rental price, which I would recommend at £575.00pcm this one would give you a cracking yield of 6.3%!

This is the link to the property on Rightmove I here…


and the selling agent is O’Riordan Bond, so give them a call to arrange a viewing on this one.

Or feel free to pick up the phone and speak to me if you have any questions about investing in the Northampton Property Market you can call me on 01604607080. 

No comments:

Post a Comment