script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: Abington Northampton - 6.5% Return!

Friday, October 9, 2015

Abington Northampton - 6.5% Return!

I hope you’ve all got that Friday feeling - I know I have! To end the week, I thought I’d share with you this property which I consider to be in one of the most sought after locations for tenants.

It’s been on the market coming up to a month but it has just been reduced in price by the estate Whites, which why I thought I’d mention it. 

The property is a typical example of a Victorian terraced house, with plenty of character. To the ground floor is a 22' open plan lounge/dining room, and modern kitchen, which provides access to the conservatory with garden views. To the first floor are three bedrooms, and family bathroom. With an enclosed rear garden, double glazing, and central heating.

Condition wise, the property its self looks fairly good, but would certainly benefit from having a spruce up, so a lick of paint and some new carpets – nothing too drastic, but this will ensure you get the most out of it and attract some decent tenants!

Rental guide wise, you would be looking at achieving a rental price in the region of £795.00 (following the spruce up). So, when you compare this against the asking price of £144,995, could look to generate you an annual gross yield of 6.5%! 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-36369411.html



No comments:

Post a Comment