script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: 6.6% Yield & Walking distance to Northampton Town Centre

Friday, August 14, 2015

6.6% Yield & Walking distance to Northampton Town Centre

Good morning readers, I came across this property this morning and it’s a cracking little buy to let opportunity. It's located on the Southbridge development, so you can't get much better than this for tenants wanting walking distance to the town centre. These apartments are really popular in the renting world, so don't miss out, get in touch with Haart the selling agent now!

The price for this property is £112,995 and the rental potential would be around £625.00pcm. This means you could be looking at a potential yield of 6.6%, this is before any service charges & ground rents though. 


There seems to be quite a few properties coming to market at the moment, so it is even more important to make sure that the property you buy is a good investment property. I'm always happy to offer my opinion on properties, if you want to drop me an e-mail with a link and I’ll happily prepare some figures for you, just email me at Katherine.bond@northwooduk.com

2 comments: