script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/l The Northampton Property Blog: Parklands Maisonette with Garage & Gardens!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Parklands Maisonette with Garage & Gardens!

Good morning everyone, I hope you all had nice weekends and raring to go as we start another week! It definitely helps that the sun has come out this morning!

Today I have found this gem of a buy to let in Parklands, which is very popular with tenants, even though it is a bit further away from the town centre, it attracts the tenants who want a bit more of a quiet life. 

This maisonette has recently been reduced with Harrison & Murray to offers over £100,000 making the figures stack up brilliantly…. you could gross a yield of 6.6% per year, if you get it bang on the £100k mark, given that the achievable rent would be around £550.00 pcm!






I'm always happy to answer any questions about buying to let, if you want to pick my brain, give me a call on 01604 607080.

No comments:

Post a Comment